Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Mystery of the Missing Invocations
Since the addition of new enemy skills, a few enemies have had the ability to use certain invocations; they never had, however.

Until now.

Warning: Large Images (Use Right-Click->Open Image in New Tab to see chat bar)

[Image: YQuAAXk.jpg]
[Image: CmAJexo.jpg]

A Spectre has managed to use Earthbound Fog. I believe this only happened because an enemy mob (my Barghest) was occupying the same tile. Because, when you initially use an invocation, which is meant to be an Offensive Skill, the mob wants to target an enemy with the Skill to use it. They weren't able to target an enemy, because the Skill makes you target the tile you are standing on when you're initially invoking, therefore, they've never had a target.

Not sure how to fix that, but glad I got that one figured out. Maybe enemies can be a bit more interesting now?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
hahahahaha that's great. 10/10
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
bump since big update done
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: She left me for WoW?! THIS IS BULLSHIT

Quote:Underwhelmed green-haired girl shouts "BITING EACH OTHER IS NOT A LIZARD SEX THING."
I made some adjustments to the Hexer invocations to see if enemies start using them. Let me know how it goes and what other invocations don't behave properly afterwards.