Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Turn Order UI bugs
A few bugs I've noticed.

1. Human-AI enemies run on the icon naked, instead of in the attire they are given.
[Image: 65fc90af81.png]

2. The idle animation for monsters is played at the maximum speed, making a jammer wiggle about super duper fast, or a human-AI will run in place super fast.

3. Summons who are defeated do not disappear in the turn order, as there are 2 seeker flames in the turn order but only 1 on the field, this also persists after a battle.
[Image: 94a84e1430.png]
[Image: 538de7b4bc.png]

4. This one may or may not be a bug, but the turn icon uses the face icon that you enter a battle with, could this possibly change to be your current one or default one?
[Image: 563e2030df.png]
To add on:

If a battle is ended unnaturally (I.e. Someone in the battle gets banned, system measure due to some bug, GM power), the turn order at the time will be stuck on the screen. Only relogging can fix this, and turn overs for future battles will appear on top of the bugged turn order.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
These have all been corrected.
I've got one more:

Mercenaries and turn order display do not play nice. Mercs seem to ignore Cel for turn order; Reynes and Zoria often go last as if they skipped, without a notice about their turn coming up and skipping, and Alma will occasionally randomly go first. The turn order, however, shows the order based entirely on Cel, meaning that turns will be vanishing from the middle of the order and screwing the whole thing up.
*loud burp*
Sounds like a separate bug.