Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Note
Just wanted to say that I'm not dead or anything. I've been working on the next update, and I knew it would take some time since it's something I don't usually do (it's the thing I've been planning in the background, as mentioned in update notes). I don't know if it'll be done this Sunday, but by the one after that for sure. Most likely sooner, but I don't know when exactly, so that's my hard date.

Sorry for the wait.
Thank the gods. I feared the worst. I look forward to the update.
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=12571#p12571 Wrote:iDarkCara » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:54 pm[/url]"]Thank the gods. I feared the worst. I look forward to the update.

Ye ye, hyped.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
I was sort of wondering as usual, but, it's not -that- unusual for it to take more than a week or even two between updates.

But the notice is always appreciated.
I'd say 'take your time', mainly because coding is shit and we all know. (Atleast I do, and I see how stressful it can be when the code feels like going Tsundere on you) and secondary because bud, chum, pal, amigo, friend, comrade! WE NEED MORE STUFF TO [strike]complain[/strike] ENJOY in this game.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Dev timing is poor.

Oh well, probably worth it.