Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why?
[Image: cyeiC7J.png]

Why is this a thing? It also prevented me from using chaser.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I don't know, but incomplete/lacking bug reports don't help me fix it, so please try and expand upon the issue and if it reoccurs.
To be honest there is absolutely no gatherable data on this glitch, it is very random and just happens, but random tiles will become un-passable and just remain that way... Yet enemies can pass over them fine... It's odd, and worrying...This is all the intel I can gather on it.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Have you tried to use Air Pressure or Cyclone Spear on those areas? They might be invisible objects.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
It would also be helpful to know if you can teleport to those tiles via things like haunting/etc.
I can provide a bit of insight to this bug, these tiles are caused when monsters or players are knocked around way too far, whether by stuff like Rising tide -> Chaser, or Mad Chop, or Heavy tackle, either way, if a skill knocks you back something around 6+ tiles, this little bug happens sometimes, it just flats out makes the tile like a wall or an object, you cannot teleport to it via Crane hop or other methods.
I added a verb to debug this. Just right-click on the tile and select debug-battle-tile, and it should tell you why it's not a valid location.

Send me that information along with any info that might be helpful in this topic and I'll try my best to fix it.
Not a valid battle tile because a dense object, the obj, was in that location.

This happened again recently in one of those Black Door dungeons with the solar system. This is what the results came with for the unusable tile.
[Image: 8720d6dfc4.png]
Thanks. Any other details, like what skills were used in the battle, if other battles created afterwards had similar issues in the same spots, and etc?