Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waist-ed swords
As in drunk, or something.

Anyway, for both sword sheaths(right and left) in the mirror, for icons that is, I barely even noticed this until now, but they both switch hip sides when facing up or down, in this case, the left hip sword sheath switches to your right hip when facing upward(and vice versa for the right sword sheath), can this possibly be changed please? Or nah?

[Image: 6c6eddb336.png]
[Image: 525230fc83f1cee65383e3b37625c09c.png]

While we are at it, this general hat has a similiar problem. It does a color swap while facing north. Actually annoyed me, but never bothered to open a topic about it, but yeah, if we already state does little graphical issues.
It's been like this forever (or seems like it). Although I could have sworn Dev fixed it at one point (before I went on hiatus) and kept hush-hush on it in the patch notes- I doubt there's anyone who knows what I actually remember anymore. xD
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Pretty minor but okay. As for the hat, that's the way the icon was submitted. I don't think it's actually changing color, it's just that you don't see the very top plane of the hat from any other angle.