Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUERY]Tarnada and skill interactions
Tarnada is a pretty fun sword to use, there are a few things that just don't seem right, or intended.

Sidecut:
When using sidecut and proccing the free Vydel, your character will stand in the same square as the person hit, making it so the Vydel will form in front of you, and the person hit, ending up just wasting time, AND your CHARGE MIND.

Looks something like this
[Image: 478c54fb08.png]

I could only assume this could be fixed by having Vydel form on the 3 squares you're standing on instead of directly in front of you.

Repel:
It works mostly as intended, but the Vydel will form before the knockback of Repel, making a weird interaction where the target is moved to a random square and then knocked back 3 tiles.

Is this all intended or nah?
Yes, this sounds mostly correct. On hit effects will apply before the knockback because Repel actually has to check if it hit before it does so. Obviously on-hits are applied when the attack hits, etc.

Not sure what the issue is with the Sidecut version. Does it not hit the enemy? The only way I could really think to fix that would be to make attacks apply to the next target square before you move.
The vydel doesn't hit the enemy, yep.

It'd be great if Sidecut applied the hit to the enemy, on the square before hitting the target, if that is possible?

As for repel, it doesn't seem like its all too big of an issue, and could stay as is, I was noting that out.
I have adjusted Sidecut and Sillcut appropriately.
Aliagmato please.
Okay.