Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stately Wall Additions
EDIT: I realized after the fact I forgot to account for cross-sections of walls, that should be fixed now.

1) I'm assuming these are already licensed or original works of the server, if licensed content contacting the copyright holder may be necessary for Permitted Use of Derivative Material.
2) I'm using heavily zoomed-in screenshots to display the effect these additions will have. I imagine they'll look better when they're at game-scale than they do in the photos.
4) If any asago's are given for this submission please give them to the person of the original submission (assuming they're a player from the community and are still active) as all I did were make edits to existing material. [strike]Although getting my name purple in OOC would be AW- *shot*[/strike]

Example Without
[Image: yN5UYCP.png]

Example WIth
[Image: lbguRg9.png]

Disclaimer
I only have the "Closed_East" AKA "wall_ce" in the current post and upon request can submit examples of the others I have lying around (probably in a smaller resolution because those are enormous compared than what I thought they'd come out as).

Synopsis
Just to clarify, these icons are meant to be added; not replace any existing. Yes, this is a utterly small change in the overall scheme of things but I think it's a more-than viable quality-of-life update for those affected. Wink Also, this is my first time posting anything like this to Submissions. If you can let me know if I did anything horribly wrong let me know what it was and how to fix it, please.

Edit:
It's also meant to have Opaque and non-Opaque walls.

Icon Files

Attached Files
.zip   Stately Addition.zip (Size: 5 KB / Downloads: 238)
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I believe either Purple or Sarah made this one, so I don't think there'll be any issue there. These have been added.