Poll: What would you like to see added the most?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
New Class
26.37%
24 26.37%
New Skills (Existing Classes)
8.79%
8 8.79%
New Traits
5.49%
5 5.49%
New Talents
7.69%
7 7.69%
New Legend Extend Abilities
5.49%
5 5.49%
New Explorable Area (IE; Argentyle Caverns)
10.99%
10 10.99%
New World Event (IE; Black Beast Attacks)
12.09%
11 12.09%
New Minigame (IE; Yenten)
5.49%
5 5.49%
New Quests
8.79%
8 8.79%
Other (Specify)
8.79%
8 8.79%
Total 91 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Wanted List 4: Special Edition
My Votes are Talents and Other
These will add more options to players, Allowing them to be more diverse and Specialized.
For example, I usually have unspent talent points to toss into skills i barely use like Spiritualism, While others toss them into Concealment for pvp reasons. This might give us all more reason to try something new.

Talents:
War:
One Hand - + 2% hit per Rank, Double if weapon is Below 10 Weight. (Incompatable with Dual Wield and Two Hand)
I believe this would better help soldiers hit things, They usually have a shield in the offhand.

Dual Wield - +2% Crit Chance per Rank, Double if weapons are of Matching Type (Incompatable with One/Two Hand)
Sarashi gi users for example are already dual wielding, Can't benifit from two hand or else the armor is pointless so gives them more of a Aggresive approach, A compensation.

Arcane:
Resistance - 1% resist all per Rank, capping at 5.
We already have Talents that boost Magic Damage, Why not add the opposite to defend better against them.

Occult:
Devotion - Boost it from 1% to 2% per Rank.
I personally don't use it, But i think it's a bit low of an activation for faith builds

Survival:
Forage - Like the skill from SL1, Gathering a random item off the ground.
Useful for cooks who don't want to hunt certain items. Apples, Sugar, Berries, Flour, Just to name a few.

New Items
Swords
A dark element Katana.
An Acid/Poison katana.
Regular swords, A Bastard sword, Gladius, Scimitar.
Hammers
I would love to See hammers, Very much like an Axe, But does Blunt Damage.
Crossbows
More M cost then a Bow, Lets say 4.
Better all around, But since you can only do 1 shot a turn, That leaves you able to walk away and kite more, Perhaps defend or lay a trap, Instead of spamming attacks before they reach you.