Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friends till the end
Summoner skill, Passive: Upon the summoner reaching 0 HP any remaining youkai with their friendship above 60% gain 1 additional momentum and a +3 to all stats except Vitality. Upon the summoner regaining at least 1 hp all effects dissapear.

Thoughts? I say it'd be neat since woulden't you be pissed if your master was defeated? It's not a HUGE boost but it's noticeable and effective.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
Would be a great addition, I already do this ICly, might as well have it mechanically.

Edit: I agree with Soapy's post below mine, if this was a thing, it'd have to be a main class skill.
Sounds like a second main class skill to me.
The skill seems neat, but the title could refer to something else. I'm not sure if posting another skill idea in the same topic is allowed but I'll just go along with my idea:

Friends Till The End Could also be used to that if the user is defeated, all Youkai on the field who are above 60% Friendship channel their HP into the user, So if the Youkai had 79 HP and the user had 0 HP (Dead), The Youkai will be reduced down to 0 HP (Unsummoned) and the user regains 79 HP.

But in all honesty, I like Raigen's idea too. I hope either (Or both) get implemented!
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
About time we get some new skills for the 'forgotten' classes. I agree with Raigen's idea. +1

(Off topic)
A little broken to have that much easy sustain for no momentum, especially if your Youkai are all full health. Even Phenexes have a 'bad time' getting up.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13451#p13451 Wrote:Snake » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:48 pm[/url]"]

(Off topic)
A little broken to have that much easy sustain for no momentum, especially if your Youkai are all full health. Even Phenexes have a 'bad time' getting up.

What do you mean easy sustain? Or did you mean Fire's idea?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13457#p13457 Wrote:Raigen.Convict » Tue Apr 26, 2016 9:50 pm[/url]"]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=13451#p13451 Wrote:Snake » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:48 pm[/url]"]

(Off topic)

What do you mean easy sustain? Or did you mean Fire's idea?

Yep, thus 'off topic', your stuff is the 'topic'.

Also, I'd name it something like Astral Berserking instead of Bonder-ish names.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]