Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[QUERY] Tamer's Regalia and Astral Aegis
Astral Aegis clearly dictates that it's effect is supposed to add to class bonuses
[Image: 9679285b8a.png]

And Tamer's regalia's effect implies that it boosts class bonuses, however when testing in game, it does not give 50% more def/res from astral aegis, is this a bug?

[Image: 2a0a168669.png]

If it isn't a bug, can these armors effect stuff like Ghost's rising game, Grand summoner's astral aegis and the such? Giving them 50% more bonus stats, and It'd give them a much better position than they are in now.
On the one hand, I do think these items are grotesquely underpowered for 8* in their current state. I mean, in most scenarios, you're just getting +1 to a few stats, big deal. On the other hand, I think making it apply to boosts like Rising Game could potentially tip things in the other direction.

It could balance out since the armors suck and you'd lose effects from many other armors, so I'd be curious to at least try it? I'm pretty much on the fence, though.
*loud burp*
The bonus is given as a class bonus, but the statistical bonuses given by equipping a class (which are the only things the class torsos boost) are different entirely.

The wording on the torsos might need to be clarified but this is working as intended.