Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shopkeeper deleted once ban is applied
Earlier today, I was banned by Chaos for my awful memeing when it came to fucking around.
Understandable, yes. I deserved it.

But as soon as the ban was lifted thirty minutes later, I failed to check my shopkeeper until later in the day, The stall was one of the few ones leading up to Asago in cell, called 'Vape naysh'. Upon returning to check my profits, the stall was empty.

My shopkeeper was gone.
All the items I had stored up for sale in it was gone.
The game registered that I had no shopkeeper in my inventory, and my bank didn't have it in the donate item section
It's gone, all gone.
I'm probably thinking it was forcibly deleted upon my temp ban, so I'm probably going to get a 'tough it out, cupcake, you deserved it for being a little shit anyway and getting yourself banned'
[Image: hBDofi9.gif]
I don't think donation items are supposed to be deleted on ban either way. I'm assuming its a bug.. maybe?
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
There probably won't be any action taken for the items you obtained in-game but if you message Dev about the Donation Item I imagine there's a chance he'd refund the asagos or give you a new Shopkeeper. He's usually understanding about those types of things when he has time to help. . . assuming you haven't already tried to contact him about it.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Yeah, I'll give you the Asagorians back if you give me the key you want them on.

As for the bug itself, I don't know what could have caused it. Did it time out exactly as you got banned? Or soon before? Was there a reboot between the time you were banned and logged back in?

I realize this is a few months old (sorry), but if this happens again, details would be helpful for this sort of thing.