Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shades On...
So, I can't tell if this should go in Bug reports or Suggestions so i'll do it here... Shades do NOT use your evade and crit evade when you target them... They should have the persons exact evade/crit evade because that's such a DEEEAD giveaway... Well, oocly, but, the class is about fooling people both icly AND oocly, so this should get a fix.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
As long as you space them out, people should not be able to target multiple shades anyway, I think this is fine, since the shades have 2 str wil cel ski, and 1 of everything else.
The problem is ranged weaponry and aoe style stuff. They can easily see it, when in my opinion, they shouldn't be able to tell the difference at range. Perhaps if you could 'mimic' the forecast but to still be 100% hit?
[Image: b89f62f8ce.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_m7g6clz79C1rpqqpz.gif] I'm also still Batman.
As an FYI.

If you walk up to a shade in combat (if they're close by) and do "INVITE TO PARTY" You'llq uickly find out which is the real one. Namely because the NPCs will need to complete the tutorial.
Personally I would like Right Click to only display the Examine and Examine Pet verbs during Combat. And should Shades be Examined, they should give their owner's Description. That way they can be hard to be told apart. And as iDarkCara suggested, Maybe show the Hit/Crit percentage against them the same as their owner's but when they are actually hit, it would be their own? Like a masking.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~