Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Distinguish the Wemote from Emote
While it is fantastic that players can do their naughty business and perverted emotes in peace now with the Wemote feature it still stumbles upon the hazard of people either being unaware of its existance or that you can never truly be aware if they're wemoting until an outside party sees you awkwardly role-playing with yourself due to the fact that your companion is wemoting.

I feel a simple adjustment should be in order to show the difference between Emote and Wemote, perhaps a color change or even behind the name say [WEMOTE] to show to nearby players this action is done distinctly in the Whisper Emote verb, to prevent moments where you're confusing the nearby players by being the only visible role-play of two or more people
Good job, my proxy. My laziness to make a thread myself has paid off. That said, I agree wholeheartedly.
"The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd."
Italicizing or not bolding it works too imo, but yes, some sort of distinction would be nice.
This has been suggested before, in fact almost immediately after it was introduced.

Some sort of distinction between Wemote and Emote would be greatly appreciated, yes, since it's important to know.
Okay.