Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Great Reckoning
Great Job, Developer. I'm rather impressed with the work but some points confuse me, namely about refunds.

Now those who are fully built to Lv.60 with a certain stat build, what will become of them? Will you stat reset everyone and give them the Stat Points depending on level?
Another point is about the Legend Extensions and Traits that reflect Growths, will the user's Legend Inks/Trait Points be refunded as well?

But seriously, keep up the good work. SL2 is slowly turning into SL3.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
If 3 is too little, and 4 is too much...

A nice middle ground at 3.5 per level ( so 3/4/3/4 ) would net about 210 points.

I'm already loving formulating builds with this and trying to figure out how my characters would transfer over.

This seems like it'll be neat.
I was pretty confused at first, but now that I read it again I think I understand it.. and I like it. Thank you for putting this much effort! Looking forward to it.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
So. Only thing I can see being an issue with this so far is uh.

FP. Melee people (people who've no need for WIL/FAI/SANCTITY) will find they are at a shockingly LOW amount of FP.

Could there be a way for them to have more FP as they level up, akin to HP? Something like 1 FP every 2-3 points invested would increase FP pools all around (and might have to have WIL FP scaling touched down a bit), but it would definitely improve the quality of life for those people. Dunno though, it's your call.

Other than that, I really enjoyed making a calculator for this already! I'm super stoked.
I'd prefer 4-5 stats per level considering we'd be moving to a 12 stat system

3 points were the minimum in 9 point system most people average 3.5-4.5 due to growths(styleblending and lady luck) , heck I'd question the effectiveness of 3-4 stats a level in pve

though I'll hold judgement fully until an extensive test

45-50 would probably be the best drop off point for increased stat costs, if monsters, and the stat cap remain the same.
PS: You don't want 4-5 stats per level. Trust me.

Also. I made a premature character calculator that I'll probably edit up later.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Just copy it and all to your own spreadsheet and you can have a good ol time.

Downsides to it currently: Going over 40 won't incur the proper diminishing returns and some stuff doesn't count in the proper intervals so YOU MUST FIGURE IT OUT. Have fun.
For the record, currently the average single LE character has around 4.5 average stats gained per level. A pretty good un-LE'd character is around 4.15. There's about two dozen characters that are 5 or higher, and the highest I know of is 5.54 I believe.

Having a higher amount of stats gives you more room for diversity, so that every dodge melee won't have essentially the same exact stats.

Just putting that out there.
Hi, another less than active SL2 player here returning.

firstly, I agree with Rendar, assuming that skills will continually scale how much FP they use as you level them up, it might be a good idea to add a way to passively increase FP gained.

I'd gladly like to be involved with the tests for this build, as it seems to be an interesting milestone for the game I've invested many years hours into.
IT'S TIME FOR MY RETURN!
Raizion Yokoto yawns lowly.
You have recieved a Big Roleplay Bonus for roleplaying!

The Breakers
I'm down for 4 per level, mostly because we'll be on a 12 stat system, however, testing will be needed to determine which is the better of the two.