Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Battle Cries!
I definitely approve of this idea! About time we made ourselves vocal in battle without having to type out huge lengths of text mid-battle. It would also make for very interest roleplay
*Steals Raigen's hat.* "Woop! Now I am the cat in the hat!" *Looks down at her feet*"Or am I puss in boots?"-Lunette Katona

[Image: 4fe55e5a2d.png]
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=5214#p5214 Wrote:THE Xecron » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:27 pm[/url]"]I definitely approve of this idea! About time we made ourselves vocal in battle without having to type out huge lengths of text mid-battle. It would also make for very interest roleplay

You can just make ...a short...say? Why would you have to type out huge lenghts.

And it would most certainly not make any interesting roleplay at all. They're predefined sentences or words that just trigger under certain circumstances, not really situational to the current RP scenario. I don't really see what you're trying to say.
It isn't off the table, and I've had this idea myself, but it's relatively low priority.