Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Katana Mystery
So, Katana Master does not apply if joining an in progress battle, even if conditions are met. Can we get an alteration to it to where it will check every round for if conditions are met for Katana master to be active and have it apply if they are on round start and vanish the rest of the match if they are not?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
It's like to I believe to stop people from doing the switch around in battle. I understand the madness behind Dev's method since I've made a post like this before when Katana master just came out.
[Image: BAWqB6P.png]
[Image: fa5d9fd2e3f77f27206bb134638b5f28.png]
Switch around? Do you mean like switching to a weapon? Because wouldn't the status just fade since its not a katana? He could always make it hard check for things like that every round.
This is actually the fifth time we're asking this, lmao. I don't have much more to say other than 'please'. Katana Mastery is a Kensei's bread and butter.

I'd not care if it was just a 5 power buff, but it's what will or not make you survive against those pesky bloody Spatial Eyes when hopping over to save someone's ass.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]