Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beta Bugs: Traits, Stats, Level Ups, Talents
Right so I figured I'd just put this all Journal like and save some space instead of making 3 separate posts.

1. So far I have increased stats but the traits they are to go with have yet to go up or are going up late. This may in part be due to the next bug.

2. I noticed when leveling up your stats, you get different numbers without even putting points into the stats, as seen here. (http://puu.sh/pahyU/5c063c0689.jpg) This though may be the whole Base Stats/Altered Stats thing, in which perhaps displaying the base and altered stats separately might be a good idea for reference outside of having points to level.

3. The level up screen still displays old style of leveling, including trying to increase stats at random via growths and showing different stats than we actually have. doesn't seem to actually put points into our new stats in the system but I could be mistaken and have forgotten what all my numbers were originally.

3. Upon looking over the Talents I notice they still give (and in description too) growth bonuses at X levels, not sure if this is a bug or not but something that should be looked into.
1) When I increase my Skill to 10, I can select Style Blending. Make sure you're increasing the stat itself and not Aptitude, since Aptitude doesn't increase the base stat value.
2) I believe this was caused by racial base stats not being reflected for existing characters, and it's fixed in the 1.58c beta.
3) This has been corrected in 1.58c.
4) I'll be removing the text at some point, since they don't give any bonuses currently.