Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stat Reductions
I'm talking about mechanations who use upgrade on themself for +5 to all stats, as compared to installing a youkai.

I'm not talking about using Upgrade on Engi-bots.
Install is still better than upgrade if you use certain ones ( carbuncle with 777)
Upgrade and Daisengan still provide the same +all stats as they did prior to the update on the other skills.

EDIT: Same with rising game.
upgrade was weak in comparison to other bonuses to all stats, now its in a fair place by proxy (mechanations have no racial bonus, and sanguine crest is better than it in every way right now) its not always on and costs half a turn to use.
Sanguine Crest you have to have high sanctity.

Not to say Mechs aren't bad, but this is clearly an oversight in what was wanting to happen. It will need to be changed if we ever really want to see Mechs come up to par in this update instead of one class giving them an absurd amount of stat boosts.
upgrade still affects engineer bots, not just mechs

perhaps 1/2 rounded up stats when used on mechanations?
All stat builds need to be toned down to prevent characters running around with perfect builds with no weakness, this includes upgrade and a very well deserved hit to sanguine crest, both of these need to be at least half of what they are in my honest opinion.