Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyways Next Appeal
Game you were banned from: Signogana Legends 2?
In-game name (key):Naruko Strife
Reason you were banned:i honestly have no idea
The length of the ban, if you know:4320 approximately 3 days
Who banned you, if you know: Dystopiaguy
Why we should unban you: Well to be fair, i have no idea why i was banned in the first place forgetting to put something in a bracket i believe, last i checked everybody was human, this is literally my 2nd day i kinda think im getting better at rp atleast i think, But for forgetting to put one thing in a bracket and getting banned for 3 days for it is uncalled for. Its not as easy as you think to rp probably for somebody whose done it for years maybe..
I forgot what i was going to say previously because my topic got cut off but its not fair for me to get banned for this long for a simple mistake.. i try to better myself in rp but this isnt helping at all, its not like i dont try.. and sometimes i might not know which should have bracket and what shouldnt i dont really worry about them to much but if somebody corrects me on it ill try my best to fix.
Hi,

So first, it's kind of clear that you have problems reading what's presented to you.
You weren't banned for three days because you forgot to put something in parentheses.

You were banned because you weren't following the rules and you had been warned several times by another GM.

You were asked to stop doing things like this:

[Image: QExPioK.png]

And this

[Image: u7dTAFV.png]

You also don't seem to grasp fully what's IC and what's not? It's very confusing, and I'm not entirely convinced that this is accidental on your part.

[Image: HN1xX4h.png]

If that weren't enough after repeated warnings, you were doing stuff like this:

Naruko Strife woah mama
Naruko Strife ahh oh yeah..
Naruko Strife blushes

And after you were banned, you complained about it on the test server, spammed people's pagers asking who banned you, and continue to raise a fuss when you were told what you did.

That said I have no intention of unbanning you at this time. In fact I think three days is lenient.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]
it was one time he said that not several and you said the bracket was for occ iccly those messages were talking to you in occ

yeah those faces though that was a habit that was way earlier though.

giving a thumbs up is an emote what? lol
tell me why the hell would i go out of my way purposely to make post,

Next complaint also i was excessively muted on the occ of new server what is up with this excessive stuff 99999 minutes?
Naruko Strife woah mama
Naruko Strife ahh oh yeah..
Naruko Strife blushes

And after you were banned, you complained about it on the test server, spammed people's pagers asking who banned you, and continue to raise a fuss when you were told what you did.

That said I have no intention of unbanning you at this time. In fact I think three days is lenient.

1st thing thats not something to get banned for

2nd i recently complained and you were there the whole time.. and i got 99999minutes which is excessive..

3rd thing 3 days is not lenient in fact 3 days is overpushing it for a game i barely play anyway.

i honestly feel like this is abuse of power the only literal problem on this whole list is me using faces.
[Image: w7raTts.png]

That last statement doesn't fill me with any confidence that you read the rules in the first place.

Innapropriate RP/emotes are a problem.
Harassing people is a problem, be it through pagers or OOCly.
Getting banned from one server and hopping to the next to complain is a problem.

You would know this, if you'd bothered to read the rules of the game.

Again, please read them. They're there so you know what's acceptable and what's not.

My answer is still no. Try again in three days.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]