Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel like something's terribly off on my lich.
So, I have like.. 88 will, probably closer to 90 in combat. I'm using a rustic flambella, pretty normal stuff. My friend is using a spell edge fist. 40 ish will, he has 10 more defense them me. These are our damages, point blank, on the same enemy both with charge mind.. I feel like something is horribly off.

Him
Sliding Zombie takes 260 Earth damage.

Me
Sliding Zombie takes 163 Earth damage.
Sliding Zombie takes 163 Earth damage.

I ran player debug on a couple things
(point blank)
Debug: Rustic Flambella was the casting tool.
Debug: Total Power for Magaisendo / was 81.
Debug: magic was in flags
Rock-Solid Vampiric Legume takes 50 Earth damage

Debug: Total Power for Rye / was 72.
Debug: projectile was in flags
Rock-Solid Vampiric Legume takes 45 Lightning damage

And this was a charge mind sear on some things.. Fire tome, mind you..

Debug: Total Power for Sear / was 74.9.
Weak! Red Gorgon takes 252 Fire damage.
Weak! Goblin Spear takes 227 Fire damage.
--- ROUND 2 ---

My friend's check was for like 141, he has strength though. So he's scaling awesomely on his weapon and the element. I don't so much for sear. If this is just an issue with my tome scaling with strength and me not having much of that, sorry for wasting your time.
Stats drop off horrendously after a certain point. If I were to reckon, the stat difference between 80 and 100 is maybe 2 points scaled. If that.

Your Flambella scales off of STR and WIL, moreso STR because it is a higher tier tome if I recall.

The Spell Edge fist is 65% STR/60% WIL... so. Odds are? You're using a poorly mismatched tome for yourself, alongside a tome that hardly scales with WIL. I'd suggest trying something else instead of that tome if you want to be effective.

The best thing you can do is lower your WIL so you aren't just losing a ton of damage, or simply swapping to a better scaling weapon. Not much else you can do at the moment.