Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broken Bonds
Where to begin?

1. The affinity bonus doesn’t work on installing.

2. I have no idea what happened on here with these stats. My youkai are breaking somehow. I'm certain that I didn't dodge a defense gain over 30 times in a row.

.rar   Not even Possible.rar (Size: 33.51 KB / Downloads: 33)
3. Fast Offense only gives 2 momentum regardless of having only one bonded, and being rank 5.

4. Fight as One doesn’t seem to be working at all.
[Image: 802711e719.png]

That's all the .rar contains, figured it'd be easier to just have it here.

As to what's going on there at least, it looks like the affinity bonus is giving it +1s, and...well. I know Youkai were adjusted to the new system and thus got apt/san/gui to a degree. No idea how it works, personally, but I don't see anything obviously amiss, so...mind pointing out the issue here? In regards to 2. that is. The rest of 'em i figure are issues.
The youkai's level is 34. The defense is shot down to one. These are not the stats it originally had. Some are a bit low. The rest are well below average in comparison to what it originally were.
I remember Raigen complaining something about Youkai- I believe his Youkai's stats also suffered.

I would recommend trying to contract a new one and to see if it behaves normally (try to avoid dismissing your current ones until you figure out the issue - I'm wanting to say this is the same process he had to go through although I could be wrong and would also recommend asking him)... I hate to say it but worst case scenario is you may have to retrain.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
If it's any help, the only thing I did was summon and install. It has been effected by Synchro Summon and was supposed to be effected by Fight as One. Fast offense was used on it too. This is the only bonded youkai. Despite all this, the problems became apparent instantly, and I noticed it while using install first before anything else. I haven't touched this youkai in months, and I remember it being stable even after the update.

I used the same skills on other youkai (Haven't touched them for months too.) and they have yet to break.

However, while I was testing the non-broken youkai, I found another bug with them. They level up stats normally from the first jammer cave, but when they did it said
"The old campfire crumbles."
Instead of giving the stats they gained. Could be that there was a camp created on the overworld that spawned close to the battlefield and the fire just happen to go out at the same time, but still weird.

After leveling again, it actually said it leveled up, but still no stats shown in chat. It gained still.

Other problems listed in the first post still happens with them.
I have an Izabe with 100% Will gain. It was at R5 affinity before I levelled it even once.

Since the Reckoning, it is sitting at 31 will at level 50.

Old Youkai completely broke in two.
*loud burp*
Only one of my youkai snapped in two. The rest didn't have anything touched in their stats.

I tried new youkai, the nonstats issues are still there.
UPDATE:

I've come to realize old growths are simply still showing, much like on the class screen.

Youkai have new growths that better reflect their damage type and role. For example, Asrai has much higher Vit growth now, because water damage, and Izabe has good Faith growth now, but pathetic HP because of it's range..

Youkai aren't broken. We just can't see what's really going on.
*loud burp*
Yeah I overeacted a bit at first to the changes but I haven't given them much testing, each one seems to fit into a role, once i'm icly out of prison I'll make more of an effort to test things more instead of overreacting, I tend to really resent big changes I don't immediately understand but if dev came out to us to display that they had specific roles I would've been more accepting, it was more sudden feeling if anything.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Also note on the bonders I played recently fast offense was working as intended, giving the round they're summoned which has 0 momentum whatever momentum fast offense is to give depending on rank and whether you're using a single bonded one.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water