Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No need to even state a subject.
Game you were banned from:Sigrogana Legend 2
In-game name (key): Raigen_Convict
Reason you were banned: Apparantly trying to bring attention to a bug that has yet to be fixed.
The length of the ban, if you know: 10,080 Minutes
Who banned you, if you know: No idea.
Why we should unban you: I personally thought bringing attention to it was gonna help to get the thing solved faster since I could've SWORN the forums has a bug report about it, though maybe I did encourage the bug in a joking way, I didn't even think it was wrong to speak about it jokingly like it was as sensitive a topic as abortion. But I realize I just shoulden't say anything like that apparantly. I'm sorry that I did this, okay? Okay. My thought process is overall fucking terrible since I keep getting told off about everything apparantly.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Hi there,

So you know what I'm going to say, but that was not the right way to see that a bug is fixed.
That encouraged other people to evade the twinking rule and you told them how to do it on OOC, to boot. Not good.

Thanks for PMing Dev on it, though. That's always the better way to handle things like that.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]