Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March
It'd be convenient if the March talent restored FP too.
Supported.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I don't see why not.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Why would expending energy cause you to gain energy? That only makes sense lore-wise if you're a mechanation.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
It doesn't make sense, but neither does jogging around to stave off a near-death state. It's convenient from a gameplay perspective.
Since when did walking around count as focus.

Because Focus =/= Physical or Mental Stamina.

Focus is basically the amount of magical energy you have in your body to perform super-human traits at any given time.

Sort of, anyways.
Sounds like something Capacity should be supplying.

Although, it also sounds like something you'd be getting over time without regard for your activity. It'd make more sense to see it as something that happens every minute tick, at the same time the server checks campsites for despawning, only resupplying you if you aren't in a battle.

But in all honesty... this is why food exists.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
We've had this sort of discussion a LONG time ago, and the bottom line was this:

HP comes and goes easily.
FP is a valuable asset, and requires careful management.

You already have plenty of methods to restore and conserve FP to begin with. I don't see why we need to add an easily-abusable mechanic to that list. (not to mention what an FP-restoring march would invalidate)
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I will say, though, that March is very weak now, since you take more damage and likely have more HP.

Raising it to 2/rank from the current 1/rank would probably not be a bad idea.

As for everything else... March helps simulate the passage of time. It's not that walking itself heals you, it's that your body heals over time, and you can't just AFK and exploit it. I see why getting FP back is a bad idea, mechanically, but I do at least see some logic behind reasoning for it to be added.
*loud burp*
Due to monster HP being higher, player HP being higher, damage being higher, and the fact that I'm biased due to requesting this years ago, I would very much like to see March restore FP. I also agree that an increase in the HP recovery is in order.
[Image: jzdlBPn.png]