Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haunted Poncho/Phantom Cloak is bugged!?
I noticed this bug when I was doing an OOC battle with my own characters, and the hit against my dodgy character was a bit too high. I tested this with LatentSparrow are here's what we got.

The Haunted Poncho at full evade UL + tools gave me 13, plus the Phantom cloak (UL(19) x 2) evade should give me 38 evade vs melee, so in total 51 with the Haunted Poncho equipped.

Well, without the poncho equipped, LatentSparrow's character had -3% chance to hit.

[Image: nMgDsbP.png]

So, with the Haunted Poncho equipped I should have gained 13 evade from the Poncho itself, with the additional 38 evade from the Phantom cloak, making it a total of -54% chance for LatentSparrow, right? Wrong!

[Image: imWiigU.png]

The hit chance decreased by 1.88%. I'm not sure if I missed something, but something's not right either way.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
You should test that with both parties using ghost only in both classes.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:You should test that with both parties using ghost only in both classes.
Very well.

I tested again with Ghost only classes, and got very weird results still.

With the Haunted Poncho equipped and Phantom Cloak activated, the opponent had 68% hit from the front.

With the Haunted Poncho equipped but Phantom Cloak's ability expired, they had 59% hit from the front. (Yes, the opponent lost hit without Phantom Cloak when they should have gained 38 hit.)

With nothing equipped on the torso, they had 66% hit from the front. (The 1.88 hit difference again, I assume.)

The Haunted Poncho's evade and the Phantom Cloak's evade bonus aren't being calculated correctly.
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
This has been corrected.