Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lupine Instinct Not Working
Doing a few tests today against somebody to try out my build, I realized that as the fight was going, my Lupine Instinct was not being added in. In fact, as the fight went, they hit me for 100, 107, then 111 and 117 as my health got lower and lower, so they actually did MORE, instead of less (since Instinct is supposed to add to DEF). With my build, under 50% I should have had an extra 6 defense, and 12 under 25, but at that point is when they hit me the hardest.

I did also note that my STR was not being added to my attack damage, so it certainly seems like the racial is not functioning at all.
EDIT: My synopsis is this:

-You receive no bonus at the 50% threshold.

-At the 25% threshold you receive the bonus normally at 50%.

-It indeed procs the bonuses based off your end-HP (AKA what you see on you HUD in battle, no Aptitude shenanigans here).

[strike]-I'm also salty over them having Wil instead of Ski.[/strike]
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
After helping Diz test Lupine, I decided to test my Felidae to see if they have this issue as well.

Same problem, exactly like Lupine's instinct. No effect in the 25-50% hp margin; the 25-50% margin effect while under 25% hp. All processing off of shown max HP.
[Image: 43061579a09db588952b04fe4c658928.png]
This should be corrected, please retest after the update.
It seems to be more-or-less working as intended (I only checked below the thresholds for them to trigger, I didn't test for exacts).

Thank you, Dev.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy