Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: December
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
Do any of the countries languages have their own specific names, or is it just things like "Chaturangan" and "Onigan"?
Someone takes 600 Lightning damage.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...8D4F847A0C
(Skype: Underwater.Dreaming)
In the last thread, you mentioned the Underworld, is that the place everybody goes to when they die, or?

Also, for languages, Russian would be considered akin to Alstalsia (which is already German and Italian) or Kysei?
Quote:OOC Devourer Of Souls: I did literally nothing and have never played YGO in my life.
OOC Black Chaos X: OOC Devourer Of Souls: no one activated zera ritual
OOC Blissey: HHHAHAHAAA
OOC Devourer Of Souls: That's fake.

Tengen Toppa [Image: 2zolp55.jpg] !!!
What knowledge of Lazuras is public?
How much is known about hell itself.
Are any other gods from Heaven's Contention other than Zera demons? If so, which of the main selectable races had them as their gods?
Is it possible to open portals to hell?
Is it possible to summon Demons like yokai?
[Image: latest?cb=20150618145649]
Disregarding Liches, is it possible for a dead person to be bound to the Earth, like some are speculated to be in real life, as a spirit?
Are there any rituals that we can contact the dead with? (Not the specific steps to doing so, but do they exist?)
[Image: da4KzKk.png]
So, in relation to 'gods', We know of atleast three, if not more. Who exactly rules over the other domains?

Hugeossa = Dark
Mercala = Light
Nerif = Fire
??? = Nature ( Lightning )
??? = Syplhid
??? = Aquarian
??? = Isespian
??? = Knowledge
Since the Peaceful Forest is close to Cellsvich, and there are houses in the Peaceful Forest that could be subject to arson, are there guards actively patrolling and observing the Peaceful Forest at all times? Or only some times of the day, such as at night-early morning?
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
"[url=http://www.neus-projects.net/viewtopic.php?p=1790#p1790 Wrote:Rendar » Mon Dec 08, 2014 8:40 pm[/url]"]So, in relation to 'gods', We know of atleast three, if not more. Who exactly rules over the other domains?

Hugeossa = Dark
Mercala = Light
Nerif = Fire
??? = Nature ( Lightning )
??? = Syplhid
??? = Aquarian
??? = Isespian
??? = Knowledge

We know at least that water is dead. Charachin
has a God Grave, so does Nairyf. Therefore, it
would seem to imply that the two entities are
on the same level of importance, and it's safe
to say that, while he was still alive, Charachin
governed the Aquarian arcana. Now that he's
dead? Who knows? Maybe Mercala took on the
task of running ~all~ of them, and that's why
she has to Incarnate?

Except Huggessoa, of course. Being the god of
darkness, death and undeath, a little thing like
dying during Heaven's Contention doesn't seem
like it would put much of a damper on his plans,
or his unlife.
Another pregunta from yo:

Since Vampires can regenerate virtually everything upon one of their 'deaths', does that mean that, as an example, if a Vampire donates an organ (any organ, really), will that regenerate upon reconstituting? If so, will the regenerated organ just be wrested from the donatee's body, or will said organ just stop function? In fact, is the latter even possible, and do Vampire organs even work similarly to those of the Living?
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Do Doriads some times take on animalistic traits? Or are they always "100% Pure Human right here" aside from the whole soul of a forest thing?

To get an idea of what I mean, can Doriads Be Fauns? ( Deer folk, etc. )