Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youkai stat balancing
I agree they could stand to get a bit of buff in that department, purely since most of their skills are short range enough that they're in danger from most enemies, in both PVE and PVP, even if they're not staying directly adjacent for an Attack+Skill combo every turn.

Considering most Youkai (Firefox and Legume still seem to have the old FP scaling on their skills, probably due to them also being PVE mobs) now have lower FP cost scaling than before, I think it could be a fine idea to take a chunk of Will from some of them (I mean, like I said, Izabe has HUNDREDS of FP despite Fairy Lance costing so little - it could stand to get enough of a buff to let it actually be autosummoned without dying before it can be moved out of harm's way, even if it's range means it's not regularly in danger except against the likes of Rampage, Shukuchi, or Gust Arrows+Longdraw, etc) to stick it in survivability. It still makes sense for Izabe to be the squishiest Youkai because of it's range, of course, but yeah.
*loud burp*
Or just giving youkai more stat points per level and allocating them into vit/def/res