Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asago Island real estate
1000+ asagos

a fully mappable island of x size (whatever dev will give us).

you can get to it from either Chaturanga, or dormeho via a boat, or a mage portal if you have a frequent teleporter card.

To have access to it Via boat you need a map to it, or be the owner ( the owner can give maps), Or be in the same guild as the owner

It would have access to all biome sprites, discer tiles, ect

250 asagos

House plot

it would allow you in the island creator menu to place a house ( still requires asago ticket) that you can choose the style of on your island.
I recall a very long time ago about Dev mentioning something very very long time ago about a string of islands that players could customize that'd have absolutely no correlation to any sort of lore, allowing us to create whatever we please pretty much, thought that might be relevant to mention.
I think he did, and probably forgot

I also didn't feel like necroposting my old thread on this from 2014
Hello there,

The idea's quite interesting, to say the least, but if this was a thing there'd obviously need to be put rules in place.

I also feel that if a place is well done and actually looks decent, that we should be able to somehow ask either the GMs or Dev himself to look into getting it semi-official. Be it with his touches here and there.

But even if the above is not the case, regulations need to exist. But it's interesting.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
I haven't forgotten about this but the idea I had ended up being a bit different. Not sure when we'll get to it but it's something I think about a lot.
I cast necromancy
This idea honestly is a pretty good one. It would make Dormeho and other port cities have more use than it does right now. Since it's a major docking port, it should have some form of business like that. Having your own island sounds extremely cool tbh.

Another suggestion is, maybe it can be a region of the world called the "Uncharted Islands" located west of Egwyn which contains the shark people we see in lore, but never get to contact with. The water would look more tropical, and you can own an island. You can't expand it in any way, but you can modify the terrain, and yeah, you start with a free house plot. To expand your island further, you use Asagos, which you can have more houses in the area. Every house would cost a house ticket each (500). I think owning the island though should cost 2000. You can only buy an Island Ticket from the Boatman in Dormeho. Upgradeables could include having a dock where you can travel to the ports of the various continents (Doremho, Chataraunga, a port in Oniga, Kaellia, a new port in Lordwain, Bycoast, Bloody Bay, etc.). It works like a Mage's Guild, but by sea. This will make it so it wouldn't make the Islands too op. You can't use the magic guild teleport since it's in uncharted territory, but you can get a free teleport to the boat guy who is outside of the boat to your player owned island.

In addition, maybe some more features involving the Uncharted Islands can follow, such as a quest line involving around an Imperial exploration that helps map the islands and such. Maybe some islands that are larger than others can host POHs there too, but you dont own them and such. Maybe more dungeons like a Tropical variant dungeon where some unique monsters lay inside?

It sounds to me it'd be a major expansion. But that's what I think. I'll post some pictures later to see what I am talking about.
Ingame, I am:

Matilda Perugia - A Karatynn.

WHAT IS A COFFEECCUBUS?

A type of "ccubus" that is a form of a succubus, but instead of feeding off of sexual energy, she feeds off of Coffee. She also is a morning person, so always expect your coffee to be made, with breakfast and your coffee pot being stolen or molested.
This is something that, personally, especially with a current character of mine I would 100% be interested in. I know several other people would most likely be the same in regards to it. I've always wanted to be able to own my own small island/town/whatever, without the need to build and model 10-15 different floors for each individual building.

The original post of 1000 asagos per island, 250-500 for a house plot seems acceptable to me. Especially if we could allow other characters to then own the housing (similar to that of the already in place static houses that exist in the world we can own with housing tickets.) It just seems like another RP opportunity in general.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Apologies for double-posting, but an idea occurred after I posted this.

Bonus points for the islands to have a small overworld, or some setting for mobs to spawn. Allowing us to own our own hostile territories and what not.
[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: mQMYHlv.png]
Guys, this thread is two years old. Please don't necropost.
[Image: 95e2774f19.png]