Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dors are rad, So are plants
Doriads are known to be able to make flowers and plants grow with song. Why not make them a bit better at growing crops? Perhaps less watering is needed, or something like that?

Or maybe we could add a new skill: Farming

Everyone can farm, but those that spend points in farming would do it faster with more to reap. Doriads might get a bonus automatically to this.

What do you think?
I'd love to see more "GATHERING" skills that make certain things better. Like in Final Fantasy 14 (or most other MMOs with a decent crafting system). One CRAFTER class specifically benefits from One GATHERER class. So something like a Farmer & Cook. Lumberjack/Logger & Woodworker.

Some things to look into for this.

Lumberjack/Lumberjane/Logger (Gathers wood really well, takes less time/phys stamina??? Probably better gain)
Farmer (Less Stamina, less time, better gains)
Miner (Obvious)
Herbalist (Gathering plants for alchemy just got easier! Reaps more rewards and takes less time... Might even be able to do twice per plant instead of once)

Etc.

Hell, in the "FARMER" category, we could also add a way to (finally) gain cloth types without having to friggin go dungeoning in the form of #CottonPlants

Come on Dev. LETS DO EET
We have bigger issues than crafting atm Sderg, however I do like the suggestion by OP, +1
Eyup, would help and make Doriads a little bit more unique. +1.

Too bad Spooks is right, tho.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I like this! And not because I'm a plant. 8D
+222 points.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
Hello there,

Spoops is right, however I doubt that the changes proposed here are that much of an issue to just be pushed in.

It'd either be a quick race check or adding in a talent for farming. Both don't seem that problematic, at least in my opinion.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)