Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Legacy Risu
Something that's come up multiple times is that some people miss the old Risu. She's become somewhat of an icon within SL2. It makes sense she'd be happy with the place being a lot nicer, but not every day is always great, right?

So, as to my suggestion: Occasionally, Risu has a bad day and has her old script. Maybe on specific days or whatnot. I'll leave it up to whatever's easiest for Dev to manage.
*loud burp*
Hello there,

A random trigger every reboot or in-game day to see if she will be happy or sad would be a nice thing and afaik quite do-able.

+1 support.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
I used to icly joke about how much of an ass risu is as she'd most likely make snarky remarks or toss something... Not sure if that's okay but, y'know, yeah, I like mean Risu, she is best Pink Fangirl.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
I rather have more love to other NPCs (either by adding depth to existing ones or to make new ones) rather than concentrating on just one.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Or use the donation thing, every reboot she reverts to grumpy, and to make her happy again we must donate X (must be somewhat big) amounts of Murai.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
"Snake" Wrote:Or use the donation thing, every reboot she reverts to grumpy, and to make her happy again we must donate X (must be somewhat big) amounts of Murai.

+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
"Exxy" Wrote:I rather have more love to other NPCs (either by adding depth to existing ones or to make new ones) rather than concentrating on just one.

Don't get me wrong - I agree completely. But her old script already existed and was replaced. The amount of work to simply cut and paste it in with a conditional branch to manage which dialogue she has would likely be far less than sprucing up other NPC dialogue elsewhere. The only issue could be what the trigger for the branch is.

And whiile the donations being what determines her mood is a good idea, it also would probably make her grumpy more often than not. We should probably make the cheerier lines the more common ones.
*loud burp*
"Ranylyn" Wrote:
"Exxy" Wrote:I rather have more love to other NPCs (either by adding depth to existing ones or to make new ones) rather than concentrating on just one.

Don't get me wrong - I agree completely. But her old script already existed and was replaced. The amount of work to simply cut and paste it in with a conditional branch to manage which dialogue she has would likely be far less than sprucing up other NPC dialogue elsewhere. The only issue could be what the trigger for the branch is.

And whiile the donations being what determines her mood is a good idea, it also would probably make her grumpy more often than not. We should probably make the cheerier lines the more common ones.

Maybe set it to being person-only with a Donation (since we still have the option to for ____ reason) of 50 Murai or more needed per reboot?
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I much prefer the random mood RNG stuff for this. I'd like to see EVERY NPC eventually get this treatment where they have 3+ moods they randomly end up in with rates like 25%/25%/50% to give a majority chance at being in a specific mood. Who knows, they might even change prices according to their mood or even offer unique dialogue options/exclusive deals. Hell, price variation in general would be pretty interesting.
Please don't lynch me, I'm too young!
"KhalidtheGrey" Wrote:Who knows, they might even change prices according to their mood or even offer unique dialogue options/exclusive deals. Hell, price variation in general would be pretty interesting.

Or rather, sell bad quality goods for an absurd price? Eyyy, the way we RP with Risu 1/4 of the time--
+1
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]