Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gunskill Scaling
Guns currently don't get any scaling when you use them with skills, even basic attack ones.

With how Defense now factors into defending against them, can we guns get their full scaling when used with skills?
This post doesn't mention any skills that you're talking about, and I don't think guns really need to have their scaling for things like Demon Hunter Reaver skills, since you're using them in an impractical way.
Cripple Arm/Leg is what I believe he means.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
"Neus" Wrote:This post doesn't mention any skills that you're talking about, and I don't think guns really need to have their scaling for things like Demon Hunter Reaver skills, since you're using them in an impractical way.
Does this mean bows don't get scaling for Reaver skills as well? It is the same argument, I just don't have an archer to test it.

Though, Cripple Arm/Leg definitely should at least have their scaling if they don't already.
Any skill that performs a basic attack while using a gun would count.

Such as Cripple Arm/Leg, Parting Shot (I believe, don't quote me on this), Riposte, ETC.

Though, if you don't want to give them Skill scaling, they should at least get some other form of scaling. Only doing 20 damage on a critical hit is pathetic, and nowhere near 'it's a feature' territory.