Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Invisible Hunger Bar
Instead of throwing in another HUD for the Hunger Bar, could we try the idea of giving notifications when certain values are reached instead? Something along the lines of:

100% - N/A. This would be the currently existing message that pops-up when you eat.

75% - You start to feel a bit peckish, could probably go for a bite to eat in a while.

50% (or whenever the timer to eat would allow you to)- You start to feel like it's been a while since you last ate.

25% - Your stomach growls in agitation, feed it now or suffer the consequences!!

0% - Your stomach begs for something to eat, loud enough to make others uncomfortable. (either triggered upon log-in or every in-game day - which is every 3 hours roughly - it continues. This could give a wemote broadcast like "_____'s stomach growls loudly." for comical/immersive effect. . . just a thought)
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
This was a thing that happened in SL1, I feel like it'd be nice if it came back somehow. +1 from me as well.

Kind regards,
DJScias
I'm the host of Sigrogana Legend 1 & 2, if something is wrong you can contact me on Discord @ DJScias#0812.
(Keep it to emergencies only please.)
I came in here fully expecting to go "The new menus aren't done, just wait for it."

I was pleasantly surprised and like this, since it gives you a reminder without constantly needing to check back in the menu. I'm onboard for this.
*loud burp*
Good lord, yes! That would be a really cool feature, especially at 0%, Don't know how it was at SL1 but I'd love to see it implemented 'back' to SL2, now that Dev knows what he's doing, it might end up harder better faster stronger-- *shot*. Jokes aside, please implement this.
(+1)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
There will be a hunger bar in the next version. Not opposed to this but I could see it also getting a little annoying for some people since food ticks down after battles and they might be seeing it a lot.