Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One Overslash
One Overcharge doesn't seem to apply to anything that is mutated into a gun, for example, a Braver Replica or Mythslayer that is mutated would turn into a gun, however they do not gain a round upon being mutated, I was told that this isn't a bug a very long time ago, and I agree, it probably isn't a bug, but due to the nature of MG shells actually being resistible now, I feel confident in actually putting up this thread.

Proposal: Weapons being mutated into a gun will gain 1 round, counting towards MG's One Overcharge, and the dreaded Desperado Bullet Barrier cheese that can be used to completely counter said mutated guns and make it un-fun to play against.

Alternatively: One Overcharge also applies to guns with no rounds.

Any thoughts?

I just think gun-swords are really cool ;;7
(+1)
Nothing against it, if dagguns get all the crits/flanks possible, then swordgun should also have a special use to make it fair.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
All of my yes please.
*loud burp*
This is still kind of an issue when wanting to mutate anything into a gun for cool shell effects, perhaps this can still be implemented? Or treat mutated guns like how mutated bows are treated (IE: Just turned into a gun completely, gaining 1 round)
As always, this has my support. I've always loved things like Etrian Odyssey 4's Imperial Mechswords (which had elemental charges similar to MG's overcharges, complete with cooldowns. Except they did incredible damage with a longer cooldown.) and would very much like weapons mutated into guns to be viable in SL2 for similar reasons.

(Except I'd rather not give it range automatically)
*loud burp*
Okay, I guess we can try this.
Dev, I could kiss you. But I won't. Because my girlfriend would get jealous. Also because I don't want you to take a restraining order out on me.
*loud burp*
I'll just agree with Ranylyn here and say thanks as well.