Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Menov's murder needs a tune down.
Make Menov's Fang be 1.5x instead of 2x.
We gave too many chances to the -80% max HP damage gimmick. I find it raw cancer to see so many nice and better gimmicks with Duelist, Monks, Soldiers and shit, and people simply choosing to play this lazy insta-win class, and win so EZ because the enemy's not immune/resistant to poison.
(There's absolutely 0 ways to win against a 1200 HP Hexer/Cobra Glykin under normal and fair circumstances, as in, chars who aren't immune to poison/resistant to it. If there is, tell me how pls, the more we know.)

Blah blah Hexers can do end-round damage 4 times in a row (Defense shredding Burn, -20% HP/FP dark damage on Silence strangle, Upside-down Interference, Heavy -80% HP Poison damage)

Tuning down Menov's would atleast make the poison salt a little more bearable in this meta.

That's all.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Fine fine, it could use a damage-down, due to the HP numbers being so high nowadays, I'll ignore the other salty comments, but yeah, poison damage is super high.
Please. 1.5x
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
I'm fine with 1.5x on Menov's. Changing the effect entirely would be a thing to look into for the future, but currently the only way to combat this is to nerf what's causing the biggest issue and go from there.
If the poison could be removed, the major damage woulden't be an issue... But it can't... Making it impossible to deal with, especially with how much hp it saps from you. As a char with about 639 hp, about 147 was being lost a turn, not counting what the hexer was doing meanwhile, the only solution was to spam graft while praying youkai could deal enough damage...Though this was an ooc fight and such, Even from a PVE standpoint, it's a little broken to watch mobs melt like that when physical classes can't even do anything CLOSE.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
To be fair, with Critfleur, it's no problem to throw out 600 damage a turn to a target.

I'd really like to see more of the physical class' antics get toned down rather than more #fuckmagic, seriously.

Also I think when Hexers get their incoming scaling nerf, they're going to need their prolonged, stronger sources of damage left intact. But balancing isn't really happening right now, so it's hard to comment.
Sure, why not.

I also agree that momentum can get a bit ridiculous but that's another topic.