Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autohit Anarchy
Someone who has both an autohit character and a basic attack character, I can attest to the basic attack character being vastly superior in both damage and utility when he can hit, which is most of the time.

I would prefer for autohits to remain as they are.
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
I'd prefer it if Autohits just got a scaling down at the least, or a massive FP cost increase.
So if physical auto-hits get a fp increase, then spells would need an increase as well, which would fuck magic over worse with how little damage it does being the primary output of mages characters.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Spells do next to no damage and require the stats that their tome requires, the elemental stat for their spell, and if they don't have the proper tome damage type, it doesn't give full power from their tome.

Physical Auto-Hits can get shat on for their 130-150%+ weapon scaling (with weapons that can get above 100% wpn scaling, this is HUGE). Magical Auto-Hits are fine, and actually need a buff. Especially since the classes that usually have Evade (Rogue) have VA and Spell thief promos... who give magical DR just for existing.
"Spoops" Wrote:I'd prefer it if Autohits just got a scaling down at the least, or a massive FP cost increase.
I think a scaling down would be better, mostly because that if autohits got a massive FP increase, Verglas would become a completely dead class, seeing as it takes a lot of FP to perform their combos as-is.
"aquadragon97" Wrote:
"Spoops" Wrote:I'd prefer it if Autohits just got a scaling down at the least, or a massive FP cost increase.
I think a scaling down would be better, mostly because that if autohits got a massive FP increase, Verglas would become a completely dead class, seeing as it takes a lot of FP to perform their combos as-is.

Or we could bring Fox Discipline Skills down a good 10-15 while bring non-Verglas autohits up a good 5-10 FP depending on the Skill.

If you look at how Verglas currently functions (assuming you're non-Wil based), you literally have so long before you can no longer rely on the skills for fighting. If you're using auto-hits I'd rather see their sustainability go out the window than their damage (or both, FP more-so than damage scaling though).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy