Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Asha of Fluidity
Following Rany's post, it made me curious if it could be something.

So, pre-LE! We grind our bones to dust, lose a good chunk of time that could be used for something more productive, get a sweaty lv60. And then?
LE. Waste more time just because you were a noob and didn't knew Aptitude was important!

Anyway, suggestion is:
-Asha applies the effects of Fruit of Fluidity, and then she hands you the Legend Journal when you talk to her at your first lv60 ever.

Good enough?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
Sounds good to me, as long as it's a choice that's clearly laid out. Some people might already be where they want by that point, or might not care about the pvp meta (and just get slapped with having to spend all their stats again, which is a real pain for some).
Don't think it is necessary. Not to mention some people probably won't want everything reset.
I definitely think having the option for a free reset is important, especially when scaling can be unclear and, as we're still in beta, values can swap around without much notice.
1 free reset for a 1 time legend ink would make making a mistake feel less shitty, I'll probably end up still buying fruits anyway for if that character doesn't become fun anymore and I wanna change up it's build.
"Spoops" Wrote:1 free reset for a 1 time legend ink would make making a mistake feel less shitty, I'll probably end up still buying fruits anyway for if that character doesn't become fun anymore and I wanna change up it's build.

I could agree with this.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Honestly. Kunai's suggestion was literally "you can basically stat reset once before LEing for the first time."

That is perfectly reasonable.

Also the suggestions of just.. letting people use legend inks to reset stats seems like a VERY VIABLE THING TO DO. Seriously. It incorporates grinding into the game, and GMs occasionally give out goodies of legend inks for event rewards because there isnt much else they can give for risking your character's life to beat some big bad.

I'd be down for having a 1-cost legend ink thing being added as well, tbh.
"Neus" Wrote:Don't think it is necessary. Not to mention some people probably won't want everything reset.
((I know you don't have much time to waste because pre-Reckoning 2, but please read everything Dev.))

It's not the 'necessary' part, I'd (and a lot of people, it seems) like this feature for better convenience.
(Pretty much the same way we use Store Mirrors to change appearance, or Alias Changing on that NPC at Dormeho. Both are also Donation items, but can be used by players, so why not a one-time effect from Asha?)

I pretty much meant it in a way where me, 'mister noob', log in SL2 for the first time, make a char then get to grinding alone from level 1 to level 60. Then I don't know what to do anymore and randomly talk to Asha to see what happens.

Then she gives me a Legend Journal and asks me if I would like to respec my stat points too.
>If yes, 'Fruit of Fluidity' effects applied, then bye! Never going to talk with you again because Asha.
>If no, bye! Never going to talk with you again because Asha.

And it's not like if the 'grinding' will end here, people will need to go and hunt for their equipment at the BDPs anyway. So don't worry, the game won't lose players or anything just because Asha gave people the option to fix their stats.

(And this would only be applied at people who doesn't have the Legend Journal, whoever has it can't use this. That's the rule that makes it 'special' and one-time-only. And mostly aimed at the no-LE noobs rather than the lv60 people with 29402493 LEs.)

I'm also heavily against having alternative ways to obtain the item Fruit of Fluidity by any other means but donation, we should give you some 'credit' too. So disconsider any posts talking about it, please.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]