Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hirazuki range won't increase.
I remember, and even the description for the Kensei skill says Hirazuki range can be increased when using a katana. I am using a katana on the off hand. Whenever I press crtl + to increase it's range, it won't increase. So I am wondering if it's because of my character Moxie, or if this is the skill itself. Cause I am getting annoyed when I am trying to use it in a duel to catch up on people in a straight line, but can't increase it by two more squares. So I am reporting this as a bug, and hopefully it gets fixed, or atleast give me a reason why I can't increase it's range.
[Image: rwby_pixel_banner_without_adam_by_ronku-d682tpr.png] [Image: rwby_penny_pixel_by_ronku-d7x22j6.png]
It can be resized with any kind of sword. What was your FP when you tried to resize it? Every additional tile you increase the size of it by costs 3 FP more. Also which + and - keys did you use (I'm not sure if this actually matters, but worth asking).
Ahh okay. So it just decreases the momentum by 1 if using a katana type. Well when I used Hirazuki I use the +, and - not on my numpad. I also used ctrl with the +, and - symbols still did not work. My FP was at 65 when I tried to resize it. I don't know if this info helps, but I only put one point in Hirazuki so I don't use too much FP. Because my FP max is 136. My character I used Hirazuki on is a Duelist Destiny.
[Image: rwby_pixel_banner_without_adam_by_ronku-d682tpr.png] [Image: rwby_penny_pixel_by_ronku-d7x22j6.png]
Update BYOND; my skill resizer didn't work until I did so.
[Image: rwFTX1T.png]
Let me know if Sawrock's suggestion helps.