Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions: August (2016)
This is a new topic for Lore Questions because the old one was about 26 pages. The format is roughly the same, but some guidelines;

1) Try and format your questions appropriately. As in, make it easy to read and answer.
2) Try and limit the number of questions you ask per thread. I don't mind answering them, but don't get crazy and ask me 20 things, especially if they require detailed answers.
3) Try to avoid asking extremely specific questions, such as 'Did anyone ever die of food poisoning in Cellsvich?'. Answering these is difficult, because not everything is set in stone, so giving a definitive answer on it not only restricts me in the future, but it might influence other players' character concepts that involve it.

That said, if you have any questions, you can post them in this thread! I will post answers at the end of the month/start of the next one.

Thanks! (And yes, if you had questions from the previous topic that I didn't answer before I closed it, you can post them here, but remember the formatting guideline.)
1) Is something like blood magic too foreign of a concept for Sigrogana? For example, a ghost/hexer with access to abilities like Painproof, red rain, rebound, Endurance and curses a mage being able to control his or her own blood for a bit more of a sadistic route to his or her actions.

1a) If the last question wasn't completely shut down, what would be the furthest extent of this magic you'd say is RP'able? What kind of IC actions would this take on the user?

1b) Can a Glykin possibly do all this?
You stated before that PDAs cannot be used to contact people. So what's the canonical excuse for why Guards can do it?
*loud burp*
So, this may sound a bit specific, so feel free not to answer -- but I'll give it a shot.

How difficult is it to meet with the Voice?
Is the Voice human, or any other race? Maybe an Elf? I can't remember if this was answered.
When the Voice isn't possessed by Mercala, how is she like? Naturally, she would have her own personality -- or perhaps she is a singular being with Mercala's own personality?
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Visual questions:
1- Are 'Arcane Eyes' a possible thing to have in the world of Sigrogana? (Magic Eyes can be really variant and personal. As for an example, lets say a extremely rare ocular ability that enhances your vision while shifting your eye colors and making you able to see in the dark.)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I'm asking this one because I don't think anyone has before.

Does the mage's guild have some sort of identification system going? Whether it's based on magic or if they force hooded people to lower their hood before teleporting them, so say if they were a wanted criminal and were hooded.
I'm going to answer a Guard question here real quick.

"Ranylyn" Wrote:You stated before that PDAs cannot be used to contact people. So what's the canonical excuse for why Guards can do it?
There is none; Guards should not be using PDAs as a messaging system, and they should be ceasing such actions already.

If you happen to see Guards that are doing this nowadays, please report the matter to me so I can look into it and straighten out whoever (presumably) did it.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
I'm not sure if this was asked ever but just to check, do angels exist in the lore of Sigrogana, and if so is it possible for mortals to become one?
1.) Let assume A vampire feeds on anther vampire, no matter if it´s a taboo.
I know their blood isn´t what gives them their powers, but the essence they gain from it, and create their own blood this way. But when a vampy feeds on another Vampire shouldn´t they also feed on their essence? Mechanically that doesn´t happen, but ICly? Else it would kinda be possible to create endless essence from two vampires sucking each other.

1.B)
If they don´t drain essence, what exactly happens then since I don´t believe that they can create infinite essence like that. Whats the reason why it´s taboo for them when it has no downsides? If it has downsides, what are those?(Besides that its cannabalism)

2.)
There is this lore bubble about Rumors of the Emporer being an half-elf cause of his long life span. Does that mean that there are known cases of Half-elf/Half humans that grow far older than the normal human lifespan, even when the human side is dominant? Is this the case?
Dumb question alert, but please answer it anyway:

Does Sigrogana, as in the planet, have a moon? Moons? Does it -- or they -- have normal phases or lackthereof?
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)