Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willess
Not entirely sure if this is a bug, but let me break down a few discrepancies.

Now, unless I'm totally unaware of another talent on the current live version giving me WIL directly based on my tome, I'm going to go on a limb here and say that something is wrong with my Will scaling. On the live version, it's 56 boosted, due to Priest skills and Fluency's +2 WIL tome bonus. On the new beta version, Fluency looses this trait, and I somehow lose. . . 10 WIL? My total should be more than 48 or 47, that's for certain -- and there doesn't seem to be anything I'm missing.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, though. I tried to remove my Never Ending Story set to see if anything changed, but nothing. In fact, I encountered an ephemeral bug where logging back onto the beta version made me lose an extra 10 WIL, then re-equipping my set restored that WIL, and subsequently the FP I lost. This happened to me on the live version, as well.

Hope this is enough info.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
The GR uses an old character file of yours taken when the GR Beta first launched.

Have you re-spec'd since then??

EDIT: I reread and I'm at a loss for the instance of this in the live version, not sure I 100% understand the situation.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
That might be it, maybe. Maybe it's just a respec issue on my part, but I don't know. I'm just bringing it to Dev's attention to see if he can investigate the Neverending Story set for some bugs, as they've caused me issues in the past (sudden FP drop, sudden WIL drop, all out of nowhere. Re-equipping one or both fixed the issue, but my WIL is still too low on the GR beta).
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
Beta saves are old so don't compare them to live. If you find an actual bug that causes this, though, let me know.