Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not needed
Game you were banned from:Signorona Legend 2
In-game name (key):NarukoX
Reason you were banned:Apparently talked outside of a bracket while asking a question
The length of the ban, if you know:it was specified in backwords time i assume its for a long time Sat Feb 04 12:05:00 1978
Who banned you, if you knowBig Grinystopia
Why we should unban you: Im bored:} but mostly because i think it didnt really deserve the need for a ban ive been banned for quite awhile like awhile like 1-3 months? Also,ill try to rp better..i cant make promises though the least i can do is try harder thoughi get this is an rp game but still its like trying to look left and right at the same time one incorrect sentence wont hurt anybody from time to time i honestly didnt know this hurt peoples feelings my bad:}

Update: Or maybe i was talking inside the bracket to ask a question i dont remember to well
[Image: 8d8174c3a02e46f5ab9a8b6ee48a9b7f.png]
[Image: db50dfe881514e0e9affc5c4da6c2a19.png]
TL;DR
[Image: f67.png]

don't even argue with me GMs, takes a child to get rid of another
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
Yeah, while normal users really aren't supposed to weigh in on these posts, I do think this is a special case of someone just refusing to listen, and I was tempted to step in just to save the GMs the headache of dealing with this. Since someone else has, I may as well share the weight of the punishment for this, and add my two cents.

Seriously. Naruko. Just stop. You've shown repeatedly that you do not listen, and this is your SECOND ban evade, which is a permanently bannable offense on it's own. There's zero reason to ever think you'd ever get a third chance - you blew your second chance before you even got it, and you'd have had it if you had just waited one more day.

I could go on all day. But that won't matter. Because you don't listen. And that's why you're not getting another chance. End of story.
*loud burp*
I knew I should have locked this thread. He's been banned from the forums, again.

And you two know better, stop that.
[Image: themoreyoulearnandshit.gif]
[Image: 0jEzoZe.png]