Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Silver Tongued Devils
Not going to make a giant post like half the other things that try to suggest giant sprawling new ideas for grandiose concepts, I'm just going to ask if it'd be possible to not cut out the charisma talent and the associated trait of haggler in the GR talents update.
Mostly because haggler could lead to some interesting things RP-wise if you knew how to play your cards.

Plus, I'm pretty sure just about everyone who has ever made a house has gotten it, for it makes getting ash wood and cotton just a little bit less painful in terms of grinding murai to buy them en masse.

Thank you for your time, and have a pleasant day.
~Ninjahzzzz
They of few characters, and fewer posts.
+1
"Take it for granted. I dare you."

[Image: 142v2wn.png]

[Image: 21b2ouq.png]
I wanted to add Charisma as a subpath to one of the new talents, possibly Chivalry, but I don't really like the way it works in live. But I couldn't come up with something better in the same time frame, so it's just not there at the moment.
A bit late on this, but this is the wrong forum section I believe.

As for the actual topic, I think we could live without it but it's one of those Talents that currently I feel serves a fairly null existence. Unless you're buying from NPCs in the upward extremes of murai I can't see it being that beneficial.

If we were to bring this back I would like to see a small buff to it; perhaps an upwards cap of 10% for it being split into different categories (Food, Weapons, Materials or something like Inn-related, Item-related, Travel-related). Although then comes the question, "Should we increase the cost of living if we're making murai easier to earn (technically speaking, we've already made it easier to earn; we've just yet to make the cost for things inflate)?"
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Add it as a subpath to Detainment. Have it either lower the murai cost of monster->mercenary conversion, or allow a separate, lower success rate chance to convert them for free because you can convince them verbally.