Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shooting Star Skill
Just suggesting a small change to the The Wolf's Claws granted skill.
Gonna keep it short because my head hurts.

At the moment, the Shooting Star skill scales with 75% STR and %75 WIL, and deals physical light damage. All I am proposing is that it could also scale with 50%+ of your Light ATK (The Whulf scales with FAI anyway) and maybe we can change the damage type to magic damage since it's scaling with WIL, too? In addition, we could increase the FP cost from 10 to 15 if the changes are too much for some reason.

I don't think it's game-breaking or anything. Thoughts?
[Image: GQJ8dCS.png]
[Image: unknown.png]
+1

also
I'd literally sell my soul to invert wolfs Str and faith scaling.

mythslayer gets to scale on def, why cant a fist get to scale on not str for once.
It could use a small buff since it does 'physical' damage. (Something pretty commonly resisted.) I'd be down for it scaling with 50% STR/WIL/CEL in order to make it combine well with Verglas, though. But for now...

Thumbs up at 75% STR + 75% WIL + 50% Light ATK for Shooting Star. (+1)
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
If any weapon deserves that scaling its Fenri
If we change the damage type from physical to magic it should in turn also provide the Light Bonus Attack. . .

Although I'm not sure how much this would change it from it's current situation of really getting used. I'm thinking it may still be a bit meager but I have no previous post-GR experience with using it so I can't say for sure.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy