Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Migrated Topic] Max God Loyalty
"Snake" Wrote:I'll use this thread to post my ideas about other gods then, to not make multiple needless topics.

About the gods we have, it's just something that I thought for when you get above 200 loyalty (or 100, whichever is the cap.)
Kraken: Boosts Ice ATK by 1.5x, increases SKI and DEF by 5.
100+ loyalty: While blessed, grants you Kraken enchant.
Prayer tool: Sea Water crystal.
Releeease ze kraken!

Nairyf: Boosts Fire ATK by 1.5x, increases STR and WIL by 5.
100+ loyalty: While blessed, grants you Nerhaven enchant.
Prayer tool: Magmic crystal.
Nothing smart to add here. I just want to see the world burn.

Hyatt: Increases Fire resist by 15%, Increases Fire Breath's damage by 1.25x.
100+ loyalty: Further increases Fire Breath's damage for an extra 1.25x and (maybe???) grants you a skill named Expand Cinders? (100% Fire ATK/100% Weapon Power)
Prayer tool: Dragonfang necklace
Too bad I can't blame these ideas on weed, I don't smoke, lol.

Charachin: Boosts Water ATK by 1.5 and Evasion by LV*2.
100+ loyalty: Per round and while blessed, duration of negative effects is lowered by 1 round if they have a duration of 3+ rounds. Also a 10% chance of triggering Snake Dance for free (as long as you meet the skill's conditions).
Prayer tool: Vial of clean water
God of water... that's dead. Water's concept means non-stop fluidity, I guess? So being blessed by it would make the bad stat effects 'wash off' with the flow. And giving it Snake Dance would make it a good bet too, for these worshipers of fluid dodging and speed.

Huggessoa: While blessed, You lose 1% of your HP/FP per round (if not a vampire). But you gain 25% darkness resist, 10% damage increase and is treated as if possessed while under the buff. Vampire's Banquet also restores twice as much essence.
100+ loyalty: Per round and while blessed, you lose all your Darkness resistance, but you gain Darkness absorption in exchange and you do 2x Darkness damage. Duration of Lunar Lunatism is increased by 1 round.
Prayer tool: Fresh mortal remains
God of antilife and darkness, pretty self explanatory, but I still think this is a bit lacklust aside from the darkness absorb.

Mercala: (Keep what we have currently.)
100+ loyalty: Per round and while blessed, you gain Light absorption and 25% Darkness resist. Healing from Mercana spells cast upon allies are increased by 2x. Duration of Curate buffs are increased by 3 rounds.
Read above, yeah.

Amiras: (Keep what we have currently.)
100+ loyalty: Per round and while blessed, you have a 25% chance to get a buff called 'Lady Luck's smile' that expires when you do any sort of damage to an enemy, increasing it by 30%, and 25% chance to receive a debuff called 'Lady Lucky's contempt' that expires upon taking damage from the enemy, as it amplifies all damage taken by 30%.
Being the goddess of Luck, I'd rather make her more gamble-y mechanically rather than what we have now, which are 'just grind buffs'. This is the only one I'm smiling at for now as it is fun to play with.

Glycon: (Keep what we have currently.)
100+ loyalty: Per round and while blessed, you gain 2% HP Regeneration + 15% poison resistance. (in addition to what we have currently.)
It's Glykon, health % regeneration should be included, as well as some extra sauce to make the worshiping snakes more snake-y.

Helondis: (Keep what we have currently.)
100+ loyalty: Per round and while blessed, you have a LV% chance to revive downed allies automatically.
Why not add more revive sauce to a rebirth god, then?

Zera: (Keep what we have currently.)
100+ loyalty: While blessed, 'on hit' or Darkness physical damage will inflict or worsen Cursed Wounds by LV25 for 3 rounds.
This one is simple, Cursed Wounds = Zera. So why not?

PS to the crybabies who will be like "nerf pls" before it even exists: Those are my suggestions, if Dev accepts, his call, if not, ok. I don't want anyone else but him judging those suggestions. Thanks.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
"Kameron8" Wrote:
"Snake" Wrote:About the gods we have, it's just something that I thought for when you get above 200 loyalty (or 100, whichever is the cap.)

I'm not fond of taking what should be a character decision (whether or not to be a devout follower) and turning it into an enormous mechanical advantage. All of these are insanely impactful and would essentially be mandatory for power relevancy.
"Snake" Wrote:True, but eh. Eeehh... Just a bunch of ideas that can be nerfed late on, and some of those ain't terribly bad. (like Zera's or Glykon's) Never had in mind them being accepted right away like they are (or even at all), just tried to set up the soil for more ideas to grow. (That's why 'dunt judge mi openionz' PS below.)
"Trexmaster" Wrote:I wasn't gonna post, but, I want to say that not only do I agree with Kameron, but I -definitely- don't want to see any additional bonuses for slogging to loyalty 100. It already boosts the duration of your prayer and makes the rolls easier to cap.

Capping God Loyalty shouldn't be something every single character does, hell, using the system -at all- shouldn't be something every character does. Offering bonuses that are this impactful will push people to use them or be left behind by those who chose to utilize them anyways.