Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Permanent Ice Point Greaves
Exactly what it says on the title.

Joined the server a couple hours ago, got into a battle and noticed the buff. Duration is permanent, LV is 6 and it was caused by blank. Two hours later, after opening and closing the game, deliberately losing a fight, trying everything I can to get rid of it - the buff is still there, and it's doing what ice point greaves do. I'm leaving ice sheets and doing extra kick damage.

My theory on how I got this to happen, and how you could possibly recreate the bug:
  • 1. is to have ice point greaves overtime from a battle (have it still active after you've won) and reconnect to the game.
    2. the above, but be disconnected by a server auto-reboot.

How it happened -
I was in a party with one other person, not in combat, but with ice point greaves active. A server reboot disconnected me, and when I reconnected, the visual effect of ice point greaves was no longer there, along with the icon of the buff. I shortly disconnected, as it was late for me.
Extras: I can summon another pair of Ice Point Greaves with a temporary duration, as intended, which is a separate buff from the permanent ice point greaves.
The visual effect of the ability isn't displayed by the permanent buff.
The normal LV for the ability should be 10 - thats what I'm getting from the temporary buffs.
This isn't caused by spirits. It's completely and utterly a bug.
When I reconnect to the game, the icon for the greaves isn't visible up until I enter a fight.

There is honestly nothing more I can tell you.
Key and slot?