Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class Incentives.
I had this idea before I slept last night, if it's bad, feel free to say so but at least give a viable reason so I know.

So, the idea is that after you reach max level with a promotion class. There's an extra bar unlocked that only fills with Option 1, number of battles completed with this class equipped or option 2, a certain amount of BATTLE exp, only from battle, rp exp and full clear bonuses do not apply to this. Upon filling this bar. Either option 1, you gain a single bonus to something involving that class, not necessarily your skills like say for Bonder you gain some extra hit, Crit, Crit Evade and Damage for you and your bonded youkai as long as you all are within a certain range of eachother. Or with Evoker you gain extra elemental damage for each damage type. Or option 2, you first gain a small bonus, as the bar is there again with a higher variable for either battles or exp gained for another bonus up to a certain number of times, I pictured 3-5... These bonuses are also smaller if the class is your secondary, moderate for Main class and if you're monoclassing it's much greater, which would give an incentive to actually mono-class sometimes. And the last part of this is if you unequip the class you have a bonus in, even for just a moment... ALL your bonuses become null and must be worked up again. Which will promote you to stick with your class and become better rather than try to be a jack of all trades and continually switch classes to be that PVP god or something.

Long post yes, possibly a little confusing so ask on anything you may be confused on. Ciao for now.
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
+1 this idea
It seems like it could be a decent idea if it's polished, made more clear and states the intended "bonuses" for such (also probably give it a 'reset' if you switch classes once -or- multiple times in a short period to help de-incentivize omni-classing). For now, I'm not supporting it in it's current iteration.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I agree with Exxy. Put more effort into it and you'll get some appreciation in this war vs Omniclassers, because this post is a little confusing. Tho, this could be implemented to Destiny instead.
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
The whole point is kind of to fight Omniclassing with, instead of nerfs, with some sort of incentive NOT to do so. But yes I agree it needs polishing, for now I have no ideas. Feel free to suggest ideas to help with this. Perhaps move this to balence Fu?
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water