Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A few new class unlocks
Some class combos can be meddlesome to unlock, normally we can deal with it but there's a couple class combos that are impossible to unlock under certain conditions, like magic gunner whilist being a destiny archer (cant class switch)

Magic Gunner new unlock: Lvl 20 archer required, have magic equipped in your skill pool and a gun equipped in your main hand and then win a fight. (This will work with fortune wind, and allow destiny archers to unlock the class)

Verglas unlock: Having cryomancy's "Freeze" sub-path ranked to five, and win a fight as a martial artist.

Ghost: Take over 50% of your health in damage from a single blow.

Thoughts?
Change ghost... Some people literally cannot take that much damage because they're super tanks with 1k hp...
OOC Devourer Of Souls: it makes me feel like someone slipped me acid laced water
Well in that case they can use one of the other two ways to unlock ghost, that way caters more to squishy targets, 10% of 1k HP is 100 which is managable, 10% of 400 is 40 which is...less managable.
I would say placing the marker for Ghost's second proposed unlock method (assuming the pre-existing ones remain) to be around "20% HP lost in a single hit" instead of half.

Other than that they seem fine, although I think a few more ideas for ways to unlock them (referring to other classes) would be nice (although the main point of adding second options goes back to what you mentioned in the MG second unlock method, or at least in the way I look at it).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
What about...

Magic Gunner: Buy a gun from Law's End. (A weapon shop could be added for this purpose)

Ghost: Lose a non-training fight without suffering the Death Penalty.
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye