Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conflicting God Loyalties
Currently, if you use the Lupine Prayer Tool (although I assume this happens with the other Ancestors/Kaelensian Beasts that can be 'prayed' to) it does not take priority over the last God Prayer Tool used. Therefore, I don't believe you can build any loyalty directly relating back to the new one (the Lupine one in this case, not Zera).

This is probably connected to the Great Beasts prayer tools not affecting the loyalty on one another and is somehow carrying over from other things (I've yet to be able to see if going past the Loyalty you had with the previous God resets this).

Image of God Loyalty after using Warpaint (Wolf) three (3) times:

[Image: 649c8bab6d1440699c14771c0001c14e.png]

EDIT: It's also worth pointing out that your prayers with the Kaelensian-themed "God" options are also based off the pre-existing loyalty rank.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I'm afraid I don't understand, can you clarify the issue and expected behavior?
Sorry, I wrote it yesterday in a rush before work. When I get home from this shift I'll rewrite it.
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
Issue(s):

-Switching from a non-Kaelensian-related deity to a Kaelensian deity does not reset the God Loyalty you've accumulated.
-Praying with the new tools go off of your pre-existing God Loyalty (that does not reset as mentioned in the previous bullet point) AND does not boost God Loyalty.
-I'm sure there are more, but this is all I've scrapped together for now until I've taken care of a few things (I'm struggling to type this with my keyboard as-is, the @#$hat I live with spilled cola on it which dried while I was away at work). If there are any more I find later on that haven't already been stated I'll update the thread.

Expected Outcome(s):

- For God Loyalty (the one you're devoted to and the accumulated points) to be reset when you switch to a Kaelensian-themed "God" from a pre-existing one (aside from Helondis).
- For God Loyal to increase from praying to the Kaelensian themed ones.

Disclaimer:

As I've stated previously, I've only confirmed this to be an issue with the Lupine prayer tool but I think it's safe to assume the listed issues are present in the others (although any confirmation from another party or you looking investigating them would be appreciated).
Also Known As:
Exxy Izzy
I'm having a similar issue here. I'm supposed to be praying to Zera using Bleached Horns. Now I check on my God Loyalty and voila.

[Image: ff16d8c79dd2452bbd77317d44687dbd.png]

This is because when I first started praying, I was trying out the newly implemented Egwyn Beasts. Then switched over to my main thing which is Zera.

That's not all. You see here God Loyalty is 3. I'm PRETTY SURE I prayed more than seven times today. And I've been praying to Zera for like three or so days now.
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
This has been corrected.