Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maintenance Path: Self-Service and Weapon Upgrades
So it appears that so long as you upgrade your weapon at a Blacksmith, Self-Service functions on the weapon's old Durability to calculate at what maximum amount it will check to repair weapons for. I've noticed this occurs to be happening with the Mastery Sub-Path being maxed out as well, so I'm not sure if it works normally without the Sub-Path being used. But basically, if you're Weapon's Durability is 46, instead of Self-Service proc'ing at 90% of 46 Durability (41 Durability or lower), it only procs at 36 Durability or lower; which is, 90% of 40 Durability.
How are you testing this? Solo or in a party? Do you have one weapon equipped or two? Etc.
One weapon and solo. I don't have any other sub-paths in the Talent except the aforementioned two either, and both of them are maxed out.

Furthermore, in the recent fix, I seem to be only recovering 2 Durability after each battle through the use of Self-Service despite having it maxed-out.
Regardless of the durability? I don't suppose you have something that would give you a subweapon like Mixed Martial Arts or something along those lines?
Well, the first time I noticed this, I did indeed have Mixed Martial Arts, but now I'm a Kensei / Evoker and lack anything of the sort while still using only 1 weapon and it still persists. And yes, it's regardless of my max durability. It just seems to always be 90% of whatever my weapon's durability was BEFORE upgrading it. Although, in the case of the Hahouken Masterwork Katana, it seems to go to 20 instead of 18 (18 Durability being 90% of 20 Durability) despite it's max durability is 26 (after upgrades), which completely confuses me given that 20/26 is about 77%.
I added some debug information so try again with the player debug when the next version is live later tonight/tomorrow.
I've checked it out with another person in-game (Finally! The number of people who don't use Maintenance is baffling!) and they basically confirmed the same thing: Self-Service does not account for upgrades to a weapon's durability, it seems. As for the case of my Hahouken Masterwork Katana? I'm still trying to figure that out, as it seems to always gain +1 Durability even without me having Self-Service, and does so until it reaches 19 (I previously thought it was 18, but it's really 19, it seems).
So, this is what happened:
http://prntscr.com/cj5794
My latest test with Self-Service and Mastery Maxed Out:
http://prntscr.com/cj75x3

And I think I've solved it. Maxed Mastery uses 80% instead of the promised 90%. I'm not sure if this is caused by a miscalculation per rank (that is, each rank in Mastery gives less than 3% which is what it states) or something else. I didn't test it incrementally after all and just threw all the points into Mastery in one go then tested it. Either way - It being 80% explains why everything's been happening as it has once you do the math. It all adds back up.
Glad we figured that out.