Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL2 Soundtrack (Request)
I know it may be illegal to ask of this, but if anyone has the ability to, could I get a list of the songs used in the game? (And/or Dev to upload a soundtrack himself)
[Image: unknown_-_Copy_2.png]
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
A lot of the sounds and songs used in SL2 are open-source, so I don't see why not. Though, I don't expect Dev to do this any time soon simply because he has other priorities to set straight atm.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)
If you ask for specific tracks I can give you the track names when I have time.
Well, in case nobody asks! I'd like to know Ashe's first boss theme, please.
[Image: Fern22.gif]
[Image: unknown.png]
"Fern" Wrote:Well, in case nobody asks! I'd like to know Ashe's first boss theme, please.

Seconded. I'm also interested in where the shrine theme and Lispool's bgm come from.
Looking for the tracks from:

-Vs. Ashe
-Vs. Seto/Black Beasts
-Kinu vs Ashe
[Image: a2794117f3.png]
[12:53:15 AM] Chaos: don't hit dyst
[12:53:18 AM] Chaos: that's cruelty to animals
[12:53:20 AM] Chaos: you have to shoot it
[12:53:20 AM] Dystopia: ye
Battle Theme (I think the one that's more commonly used.)
Overworld Theme.
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
DEV. BUMP. because you said you'd give me the track names but didn't anyway.
~ ~
3 G
r e
d n
~ ~
1) Ashe's first boss theme is Ascension by Matthew Pablo.
2) I've managed to lose what Seto's theme originally was but it was a track on opengameart.
3) Kinu/Ashe is also a Matthew Pablo song(s), Star Chaser (Acoustic) pre-battle and Star Chaser during the battle.
4) The overworld theme would be Raindrops of a Dream from Epic Battle Fantasy 3.3: Bullet Heaven, which was released as open source music as part of a fundraiser.
5) I don't remember one of the normal battle themes, but the other one is Those of Us Who Fight from the same game as number 4.
"Neus" Wrote:1) Ashe's first boss theme is Ascension by Matthew Pablo.
2) I've managed to lose what Seto's theme originally was but it was a track on opengameart.
3) Kinu/Ashe is also a Matthew Pablo song(s), Star Chaser (Acoustic) pre-battle and Star Chaser during the battle.
4) The overworld theme would be Raindrops of a Dream from Epic Battle Fantasy 3.3: Bullet Heaven, which was released as open source music as part of a fundraiser.
5) I don't remember one of the normal battle themes, but the other one is Those of Us Who Fight from the same game as number 4.

You should use ArcLight if Mercala ever needs to fight (and if she loses, I swear I will erase you).

Also, what is the name of the Nameless Shrine's theme? What about Lispool and Tannis? Maybe even Cellsvich? Those are great and I need them in my playlist ASAP.
[Image: Y8FFQj7.jpg]
^Mercala's Favorite Apparently
[Image: To2mAPS.png](heh)