Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preparing for the WAR! [Beast Paintings feedback]
Chimeric paint:
Blessing of the Old Beasts - Prayer status. Increases LV of Hunted status applied by you by LV. For Kaelensia, allows Instinct to trigger at higher HP thresholds (+3% per LV).
Good for a Kaelensian/faithful follower who doesn't want to stick to one god while praising the value of a good hunt.

Wolf paint:
Blessing of Old One-Eyed - Prayer status. Increases Physical Defense by LV%. For Lupines, increases duration of status effects caused by War Cry by LV.
It's fine and balanced for wolves, goes well with their racial and theme of being brute melee fighters, a masterpiece.

Crow paint:
Blessing of Old Greyfeathers - Prayer status. Increases Hit by LV. For Corbies, boosts the damage bonus of Aerial Attack by LV.
It's also good, goes well with their racial and theme of being keen in the eyesight, now I know Corbies are more crows than eagles too.

Hare paint:
Blessing of Old Chipears - Prayer status. Increases Lightning ATK by LV. For Leporidae, boosts the damage bonus of Rabbit Foot by LV.
More lightning for the lightning bunnies, don't even have to say it goes well with their racial and theme, nature mastery and stronger kicks as I've suggested on Diz's post. I'm happy with this.

Grimalkin paint:
Blessing of Old Longtail - Prayer status. Increases FP Regen by LV. For Grimalkin, boosts Spell Power by LV.
It's pretty decent too, brings back the theme of white cats that traded their primal instincts to grasp at magic. Not bad, not bad, a shame that I've forgot them on my suggestion.

Cat paint:
Blessing of Old Scarfur - Prayer status. Increases Evade by LV. For Felidae, Increases Power while attacking with Claws by LV * 2.
Uhhhh... Evade? Sure... but... what for Felidae?

I'm not quite happy with the theme chosen for cats being just... slightly sharper... scratches? In my head (and even according to their instincts), they were supposed to be the polar opposite of Lupines; While Lupines are brute and strong, Cats are cunning and nimble in their tasks. (read: hunting).

So here's my 2 cents for a little more of thematical love:
For Felidae, boosts the Damage Reduction of Evasion/Lesser Evasion by LV * 2.
(Example: It 'adds' to the percentage calculation, like, [[15% damage reduction + (LV5 * 2) prayer = 25%]] damage reduction for using light armor and etc. The way the kick damage adds to Leporidae's passive.)

And that's pretty much all I have to say, I loved all the new additions but this specific one. What do you guys think?
[Image: ht_pudding_the_fox_04_mt_140821_16x9_384.jpg]
I think Corbie's is a little OP but overall most of them are fair, though Felidae's is a little weird I'll admit.